Get Involved. Volunteer to Help on the Membership or Marketing Committee.
The mission of the DAA Membership Committee is to attract and retain members; create and convey member benefits; assist with the ideation and execution of member events, and support member communications. The committee will also help where possible to represent the DAA at tradeshows and events.
Key Activities of the Membership Committee:
- Create and execute strategic plans to accomplish the recruiting and retention of members
- Convey the benefits of membership at DAA events and other associated industry events
- Develop membership benefits
- Create and execute member events to promote the values of the DAA
- Create and vet membership promotions to add value to the DAA membership
- Represent the DAA at tradeshows where possible
The intent of the DAA Membership Community Outreach sub-committee is to engage with the existing membership base (individual and corporate) to better understand their needs and expectations of the DAA. The specific functions of this group would include:
- working with the DAA Marketing Committee to devise a series of direct & indirect surveys and other forms of communication to engage with the members
- compile results of surveys and email efforts then report back to the Membership Committee and the Board of Directors
- ensure that current individual and corporate members are aware and/or utilizing their allocated benefits
- identify and prioritize potential new benefits based on member feedback
- assist in overall DAA Membership Committee efforts and collaborate with the DAA Research Committee
The intent of the DAA Membership Special Events sub-committee is to review opportunities and organize events for existing DAA members and prospects. The specific functions of this group would include:
- assist in developing pricing models for events; members vs non-members, corporate promotions, etc.
- work with global and regional DAA leaders to assist in organizing events
- secure the location, logistics, staffing and other as-needed actions to ensure a successful event
- secure sponsors for events
- solicit donations to use as door prizes and raffles
- report to the Membership Committee and Board of Directors regarding the attendance, result and number of new membership leads
- in cases of special events (award ceremonies, co-sponsored events [e.g. eMetrics], etc) management of scheduling/agenda and securing booth facilities
- assist in overall Membership Committee efforts and collaborate with the DAA Marketing Committee to publicize events in applicable channels.
Interested in Participating on the Membership Committee?
Contact Rachael Gerson, Michele Kiss, and Emer Kirrane our, Membership Committee Co-Chairs, to participate in the DAA Membership Committee.