DAA members are everywhere! DAA members represent over 50 countries around the world. There are organized DAA Groups outside of North America and organized Chapters in North America.
The web analytics community is truly a global community and DAA is a global association representing the entire industry. With members spread throughout the world DAA helps members enhance their professional development and obtain access to other members no matter the geographic location. No matter where you are located, all DAA members receive the same benefits.
A local chapter is an extension of the DAA and now it’s right in your home town. Think of it as an educational branch office of the association.
Because chapters are actually part of DAA - not separate organizations – local organizers can avoid the hassle of incorporating, getting an IRS determination as non-profit, filing taxes (even if a non-profit does not pay taxes it still has to file a return) and other government reports.
Being involved in a local DAA Chapter is a perfect way for members to enhance their career by:
- Developing skills you can use in your professional life
- Becoming more involved in the local community
- Networking with other digital measurement professionals
- Furthering your own career while helping others to the same, and
- Encouraging knowledge-sharing through educational programs
As a DAA member, you are able to join an existing local chapter as part of your membership benefits. If you are not a member, join now to participate.
If you are interested in starting a local Chapter please read the details on How to Start a Chapter (coming soon) and then contact
to move forward.
DAA Country Groups
In an effort to establish localized global programs, the DAA has created Country Groups.
A DAA Country Group gives members the opportunity to learn more about the web analytics industry and its latest developments and to network with other professionals in their region. Country Groups are an excellent way to help people break into the web analytics arena, learn more about the local and global markets, and meet their peers.
The purpose of each Country Group is to support DAA members in:
- Providing value to the local members
- Expanding the membership base locally
- Building local awareness and education around web analytics and digital marketing
- As a DAA member, you are able to join a country group as part of your membership benefits. If you are not a member, join now to participate.
If you are interested in starting a Country Group please read the details on How to Start a Country Group and then contact
to move forward.