Catch the Wave: Analytical Success Stories from West Coast Marketers
January 18, 2012
The Sheraton Delfina | Santa Monica, CA
If you couldn't attend the Symposium live, purchase the video recording from the event. If you attended the LA Symposium and would like access to the video recording for free please contact the .
Ride into the New Year with DAA in LA!
Start 2012 at the inaugural DAA LA Symposium! This is the first idea-sharing event of 2012 and will prove truly insightful. We’ll not only recap what worked - and what didn’t work - from the 2011 holiday shopping season, we’ll also predict where the analytics wave will take us throughout 2012.
Industry pioneers like Jim Sterne and John Lovett, alongside Southern California based experts from Petco, Kelley Blue Book and Toyota are ready to inspire the next wave in analytics. This half day event will showcase business intelligence strategies and solutions across web, mobile, and social media initiatives. Learn how companies are addressing the challenges surrounding the variety of technologies, multiple data streams, and the integration of off-line data. This local learning, networking and recruiting opportunity is not to be missed!
Agenda & Speakers:
- Jim Sterne, President, Target Marketing; Chair, DAA
- John Lovett, Senior Partner, Web Analytics Demystified; Board of Directors, DAA
- Autumn Christiano, Director of Analytics, TPG/Toyota
- June Dershewitz, Director of Web Analytics and Customer Insight, Apollo Group
- Dave Dimas, Director of Engineering Sciences, Sciences and Technology Programs, UCI
- Brent Dykes, Director of Consulting, Adobe
- Jeremy Hull, Associate Director of Paid Search, iProspect
- Shawn Hushman, VP of Analytic Insights, Kelley Blue Book
- Thuy Kim, Sr. Director of Business Analytics, Experian
- Justin Kistner, Director of Social Products, Webtrends
- Jorge Laguna, Senior Director of Digital Analytics, HP
- Jon Narong, eCommerce Web Analytics Manager, Beachbody
- Scott Rutherford, Director of Marketing, UCI
- Kristin Toomey, Director of Online Reporting & Analytics, Petco
- Michael Whelan, Marketing Manager, Qualcomm
- Matt Wright, CTO, Keystone Solutions
Registration for DAA members is at the discounted price of $10, while non-members can register for $50. This is a great time to join DAA and avail yourself of this and many other opportunities DAA brings your way.
Thank You to our Sponsors