View more pictures from the September 2010 Seattle Symposium!
The DAA’s Seattle Symposium exceeded everyone’s expectations and an enthusiastic audience of almost 250 attendees heard interesting presentations from some of the rock stars of the web analytics industry. A wide spectrum of professionals in the analytics industry attended the Symposium that brought together web analytics and business professionals from throughout the Pacific Northwest for a day of learning, professional development, and networking at Microsoft’s HQ in Washington.
Attendees also had the opportunity to meet with leading web analytics firms who sponsored the Symposium and set up displays to demonstrate their products and services.
All of the presentations by the speakers and the panel discussion were recorded and will be posted shortly on the DAA website for the entire industry to learn and enjoy the insights of the leading web analysts in the world.
The success of the 2010 Seattle Symposium will help DAA launch a series of similar regional educational and networking events to respond to member’s requests to localize the association’s programs. The Symposiums are also part of DAA’s larger globalized localization program that will include creating Chapters around the globe where sufficient member interest exists. Anyone interested in starting a local chapter should contact the DAA .
2010 Planning Committee
Thank you to the Planning Committee for organizing this event.
|DAA 2010 Seattle Symposium Planning Committee
|Humberto Hernandez Pantoja
2010 Seattle Symposium Speakers Included:
- Anil Batra, VP of Search and Analytics, POP
- Brett Brewer, General Manager Live Labs, Microsoft Corporation
- Ronny Kohavi, General Manager EXP, Microsoft Corporation
- Matt Langie, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Omniture
- John Lovett, Senior Partner & Principal Consultant, Web Analytics Demystified
- Joe Megibow, Vice President, Global Analytics and Optimization, Expedia
- Eric T. Peterson, Senior Partner & Founder, Web Analytics Demystified
- Jim Sterne, Founder, eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit
- Ian Thomas, Director BI Product Management, Microsoft Corporation
- Alex Yoder, CEO, Webtrends