Post or Search for a Job in the DAA Career CenterThe DAA Career Center is a place where employers can post jobs and future employees can find the perfect fit for their new career. Continue reading for details on posting your open position to the DAA Career Center.
Search for a Job
Post a Job
DAA 2012 Web Analyst Job Task Analysis Report
The DAA is committed to understanding the ongoing evolution of the components of a web analyst's job. In pursuit of this commitment, DAA conducted an industry job task survey in 2012. The purpose of this survey was to identify the most important competencies required of today's web analysts around the world. Results of the survey will be used by DAA to further expand member benefits, such as its Certification and educational programs.
Members of the DAA Certification Board and Examination Commitee, representing a variety of geographic regions and practice settings, as well as diverse professional experiences, provided subject matter expertise throughout the job analysis process to ensure the technical accuracy and relevance of the this study.
New Industry Compensation Scan
The Research Committee recently completed a compensation research study to provide the industry with another tool to use when negotiating salary. Using data provided by DAA Corporate Member IQ Workforce, an infographic was developed to compare the cost of living with average analytics salaries. Click the banner above for the infographic.
DAA's Career Guide for Digital Analysts
Compiled from the insight of a representative sample of industry perspectives (client, vendor, agency and consulting side), the DAA's Career Guide for Digital Analysts is an overview of careers in the digital measurement industry, including:
- The types of companies analysts can work for;
- Typical hierarchy and responsibilities for each role;
- Educational and skill set requirements, including the importance of emerging skill sets; and
- Advice for those looking to break into the field, be promoted or find a new opportunity.
Articles of Interest
- The Digital Analytics Center of Excellence Dream Team, May 8, 2013
- How to Manage Your Analytics Heavy Lifting IQ Workforce
- 7 Reasons Why Web Developers Should Learn Web Analytics IQWorkforce, August 2011
- Digital Analytics As a Career Evolution for BI Analysts IQWorkforce, November 16, 2011
- Advertising Companies Fret Over a Digital Talent Gap New York Times, October 20, 2011