Not a Member? Become a Member to Download your copy of the Compentency Framework
The Framework defines the skills, knowledge and abilities necessary to succeed in the field of digital analytics. The Competency Framework spans three experience levels (Entry-Level, Mid-Level and Senior) across two professional tracks (Analytical and Technical). The Framework can be used by digital analysts, their employers, HR professionals, and educators. Want to learn more? See our FAQs.
Interested in learning more about the Digital Analyst Competency Framework? Take a closer look at the framework with this short preview into the full document.
How is it Useful to Me?The Competency Framework is designed to benefit professionals, organizations and the industry as a whole.
- Professionals: Identify your competencies and plan your career path.
- Organizations: Assess applicants against a standardized set of competencies.
- Industry: Establish consistency across all titles and positions in multiple sectors of the industry
- Academic Institutions: Prepare students to enter the field
- Elena Surcheva, DAA Member
Related ResourcesThe Digital Analyst Competency Framework supports the DAA's mission to provide lifelong professional learning to members, and is a component of an ongoing Professional Development Initiative by DAA that includes the following resources:
- Self-Assessment: Helps digital analysts explore career roles they desire, discover the skills they need to function effectively in each role, and identify the resources available to build those skills.
Job Descriptions: Provide 15 job descriptions across 4 levels of the profession, from entry-level to executive, enabling digital analysts and hiring managers to define job roles and identify options for career paths.
- Jim Sterne, Co - Founder & Chair of the Board, DAA
The Competency Framework and the DAA
Important Legal Notice
The Digital Analyst Competency Framework has been made available to you for the purpose of supporting you or individuals you work with through DAA and careers in digital analytics. All intellectual property rights in the Competency Framework (including copyright) are owned by the Digital Analytics Association. By using the Competency Framework, you agree to the DAA Legal & Copyright information policy, and you also expressly agree that you will not deal with the Competency Framework in any way apart from the permitted purposes. In particular you will not:
- Reproduce or incorporate the whole or any part of the Competency Framework in any work produced or authorized by you; or
- Represent that the Competency Framework or any part of it was created by or is offered to the public by you.