Looking to renew? For a period before your membership expires, you will see a renewal link on your membership page. Don't worry, we email you in plenty of time! Please contact the membership office if you need assistance with your renewal.
We need YOU!
For DAA to truly represent our industry, we need your active participation. As a group, we can build consensus across our industry on some of the most debated topics and practices. Make sure your voice is heard.
Join a DAA committee or special interest group.
Please Update Your Info!
We want to keep you up to date with the Digital Analytics Community but we need your help to do it! Make sure your contact information is valid and up-to-date, that all addresses from our domain are whitelisted so we can make it past your junk filter.
No matter your role in the digital analytics industry, there are great reasons why your company should join the DAA as a Corporate Member:
- Analytics Practitioners can tap into the collective knowledge of analysts across roles and industries, and apply learning, best practices, and new ideas, into their own companies;
- Software and Services Vendors can reach a highly engaged, interactive organization of business decision-makers; and
- Consultants and Agencies have access to community and networking tools to continue to develop business relationships, and potential clients, within the DAA member base.
Learn how your company can take advantage of a full host of membership benefits for all of your employees, including Professional Development programs, Networking and Best Practice Sharing Opportunities, Money-saving Discounts, and Sales & Marketing Opportunities. View the full list of Corporate Member benefits here
Already a Corporate Member?
- Stay informed by catching up on the quarterly Corporate Member newsletter, specially designed to help you maximize your membership benefits
- Get involved - by volunteering your expertise on of our active projects in a variety of functional areas, including Marketing, Professional Development, Research, Standards, and Education
- Join (or start!) a Special Interest Group to address your specific analytics needs.