The eMetrics Summit - Big Data for Marketing – is the official conference of the DAA. From early adopters leading the effort to those still in discovery mode, this is the only comprehensive event dedicated to digital analytics and marketing optimization. As the leading conference covering the impact of data & technology on marketing, the eMetrics Summit focuses on driving business results through data analysis and technology adoption.
Cutting Edge Education
eMetrics Summits are the perfect venue for the best and brightest minds in digital analytics to share insight, perspective and best practices. Don’t miss this opportunity to develop your craft and network with industry thought leaders.
Here are some reasons to attend:
- Thought-provoking speakers
- Powerful content you can take home and share with your colleagues
- Incredible networking
- Hands-on workshops – learn tactics you can immediately apply to your organization
- Keynotes from leading industry luminaries from top organizations
Some of the topics covered at recent and upcoming eMetric Summits:
- Global Digital Marketing by the Number,Jason Bartlett, Global VP of Digital Marketing, Xerox
- Making Social Media Measurement Pay Off: A Journey, Maria Saltz, Senior Manager for Social Media Analytics, Adobe
- Boston Red Sox – One Year Later, Tim Zue, Vice President, Business Development, Boston Red Sox
- Coca-Cola Gets Social, Tim Goudie, Director of Social Media Sustainability Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
- Marketing ROI: The $200bn Opportunity, Rishi Bhandari, Senior Expert & Leader in MROI Practice, McKinsey & Company
- Increasing Customer Engagement and Loyalty Using Clickstream Data, Ron Bodkin, Founder & CEO, Think Big Analytics
As the official conference of the DAA, our members save 20% when using discount code DAADISCOUNT
Digital analytics and marketing optimization; two fields in which best practices, trends and the latest techniques are ever-changing. Don't worry, the eMetrics Summit has you covered. The agenda is organized into specific tracks to meet your needs. Please note, all tracks may not be featured at all eMetric Summits.
DAA Base Camp Workshops
eMetric Summits are often cohosted with DAA Base Camp Workshops - interactive, discussion-based learning opportunities built around the concept of critical thinking – the evaluation and reflective examination of data. The goal of these sessions is to help creators and users of digital activity reporting generate analytical output that enables new insights, and then use these insights to drive positive business change. These classes are non-technical / not about the tools; some experience with basic web analytics reporting is recommended.
The DAA Base Camps include these workshops:
1. Introduction to Web Analytics 101
2. Applying Web Analytics 102
What Attendees Say:
It was wonderful — I came back with lots of new ideas and energized to move ahead on a number of initiatives. – Amanda Watlington, City Square Consulting
eMetrics is the best vendor neutral event in digital analytics – it can’t be beat for learning across a broad range of perspectives, industries and technologies. – Chris Johannessen, TPG Direct Omnicom DAS
Excellent experience, great content, learned a lot, met some really intelligent people and will definitely recommend it to anyone interested in the field of Digital Marketing. – Sachin Makhija, FedEx