Semphonic Webinar: How Non Profits Get Results from Web Analytics
Wednesday, May 9
10:00 am PDT/1:00 pm EDT
Join Phil Kemelor, Vice President of Strategic Analytics at Semphonic and guest speakers Emily Fisher, Oceana’s online editor, and Linda Shum, AVP Interactive Design and Strategy at United Way of the Bay Area as they walk you through the results of Semphonic's first Non-Profit Analytics Challenge.
This webinar will show you how Oceana and United Way of the Bay Area are using analytics to:
- Set priorities based on evaluation of site traffic.
- Get more value from search-engine optimization.
- Make improvements to the top visited pages.
- Determine simple ways to improve visitors’ experiences.
- Tailor web content to encourage visitors to take action.
- Set goals, build great dashboards and measure user results.
- Develop internal business processes to maintain the use of analytics.
Join us on Wednesday, May 9th at 10:00 am (PDT) / 1:00 pm (EST)
Click here to register!
« Go to Upcoming Event List