Listing DetailsThe DAA Career Center is a place where employers can post jobs and future employees can find the perfect fit for their new career. Continue reading for details on posting your open position to the DAA Career Center.
How to Post an Open Job Position
Step 1: Determine whether or not you are a member.
- If you are a member login before posting to obtain the member discounted pricing.
- If you are not a member you must first create a non-member profile to post a job.
- After member log in or creation of new account (for non-members) click on “My Account” then click “My Job Listings” on the left navigation to post your job. You can also edit your job posting by logging back into your account.
Step 2: Pay for your job posting
- Corporate Members and individuals may post an unlimited number of jobs for FREE.
- Individual Members (Professional, Emerging and Academic) may post jobs for a discounted fee of$195 (a 28% discount) per posting.
- Non-Members may post a job for a fee of $250 per posting.
Step 3: Review and activate your job posting
You will have the opportunity to review, edit, modify or delete your posting at this time. You can make changes at any time by logging into your account.
Need Help or Have a Problem?
- Contact the Membership Office.