Digital Analytics Association to Host Los Angeles Symposium on Examining The Digital Marketing Chall
Friday, January 25, 2013
WAKEFIELD, MA--(Marketwire - Jan 23, 2013) - The Digital Analytics Association (DAA), formerly the Web Analytics Association (WAA), announced that it will host its second annual symposium at the Sheraton Delfina Hotel in Los Angeles, CA on Thursday, January 31st from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., followed by a cocktail hour. This symposium examines "The Digital Marketing Challenge (and Opportunity): How Mobile, Big Data & Attribution Shape Multi-Channel Analytics." Topics discussed will range from the growth of mobile usage to the use of big data and attribution modeling. The speakers will each isolate one of the key findings for 2013 and enable attendees to start their analytical year with a well-defined measurement strategy.
The symposium will feature two keynote presentations. Jim Sterne, Digital Analytics Association founder and chairman of the board, will deliver an opening keynote, "The Digital Marketing Challenge and Opportunity," and Dr. Arif Ansari, USC Marshall School of Business, Associate Professor of Clinical Information and Operations Management, will present the closing keynote, "Super Relevancy: The Future of Client Side Mobile Analytics."
The full agenda is available online, and additional speakers include:
- Brian West, senior manager of multi-platform research at ABC Television
- Josh Dreller, senior director of client and industry solutions at Visual IQ
- Pelin Thorogood, chief executive officer at Anametrix
- Leah Boregeson Stigile, head of global eIntelligence and director at TOMS
- Irfan Ranmal, director of web & service marketing analytics at Activision Blizzard
- Patricia Lyle, general manager of MXM Analytics
- Brian Dykes, customer analytics at Adobe
- Thomas Bolsilevac, director of analytics at Digitaria
- Bill Muller, chief marketing officer of Visual IQ
- Morgan Vawter, director of analytics & optimization at Piston
- Arif Ansari, associate professor of clinical information and operations management at USC
- Jeff Zwelling, CEO at Convertro
- Lorenz Verzosa at Edmunds.com
- Nicole Rawski, manager of analytics at Digitaria
- Eric Feinberg, senior director of mobile, media & entertainment at ForeSee
The registration fee for this event is $10 for members and $50 for non-members.
About the Digital Analytics Association (DAA):
The DAA is a not-for-profit, volunteer-powered association that helps members become more valuable through education, community, research and advocacy. The DAA was founded as the Web Analytics Association in 2004. The organization has more than 2800 members worldwide, representing forty countries and a broad spectrum of expertise. For more information about the DAA, or to become a member, visit the DAA website at: www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org.