DAA to Host Inaugural Dallas Symposium on Multi-Channel Analytics and Attribution
Thursday, February 14, 2013
WAKEFIELD, MA – (February XX, 2013) – The Digital Analytics Association (DAA), formerly the Web Analytics Association (WAA), announced that they will host its inaugural Dallas Symposium at The University of Texas at Dallas at the Naveen Jinal School of Management in Dallas, TX on Thursday, February 28th from 1:00pm to 5:00pm with a cocktail reception to follow. The Symposium will focus on multi-channel analytics and attribution with panel discussions on attribution and incrementality in a cross channel world, tips, tricks and lessons learned in cross channel analytics, social analytics and attribution and tag management systems and multi-point attribution.
The Dallas Steering Committee requests emails regarding any questions attendees would like to see addressed during one of the panel discussions. Featured speakers include:
- Neil Hoyne, global program manager for attribution at Google
- Bruce McDoniel, director analytics at The Richards Group
- Jim Sterne, chairman of the board, Digital Analytics Association
- Eric Swayne, director of insights at GolinHarris
- Alexander Muse, chief executive officer at ShopSavvy
- Josh Dreller, senior director of client and industry solutions at Visual IQ
- John Lovett, senior partner at Web Analytics Demystified
- Ned Kumar, marketing principal and web strategist at FedEx Services
The registration fee for this event is $10 for members and $50 for non-members.
About the Digital Analytics Association (DAA):
The DAA is a not-for-profit, volunteer-powered association that helps members become more valuable through education, community, research and advocacy. The DAA was founded as the Web Analytics Association in 2004. The organization has more than 2800 members worldwide, representing forty countries and a broad spectrum of expertise. For more information about the DAA, or to become a member, visit the DAA website at: www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org.
Blast PR for DAA