Digital Analytics Association to Host Chicago Symposium on Optimizing the Customer Experience in an Omnichannel World
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Posted by: Administration
WAKEFIELD, MA – (September 05, 2013) – The Digital Analytics Association (DAA) announced that it will host its second annual Chicago Symposium at the Mid-America Club in Chicago, IL on Tuesday, September 17th from 12:00 pm to 5:30 pm followed by a cocktail hour. The event will bring together over 200 brand, agency and technology analytics professionals to gain insight on attribution, real-time reporting, segmentation, tag management, and much more. The symposium will focus on how to leverage the overwhelming amount of complex data that has become part of the new digital landscape, and how to make analytics more effective.
The Chicago Symposium keynote speaker will be Andrew Swinand, chief executive officer of Cardinal Path and co-founder of Abundant Venture Partners, who will deep dive into the interplay between the consumer journey and analytics. Swinand will discuss key strategies to close the gap between demand moments and decision points, the importance of integrating data, and insights into how analytics can drive long term profitability.
Other featured speakers include:
- Casey Carey, chief marketing officer at Adometry
- Mike Sands, president & chief executive officer of BrightTag
- Jarvis Mak, senior vice president of customer success at RocketFuel
- Yakaav Kimelfeld, chief research officer at Milward Brown
- Madan Bharadwaj, vice president of product management at Visual IQ
- Mike Perlman, senior vice president of agency and publisher solutions for Millward Brown Digital
- Amit Kadam, director of strategy and analytics at Starcom MediaVest Group
- Claudia Smalley, director of marketing optimization at Leo Burnett/Arc Worldwide
The registration fee for this event is $25 for members and $75 for non-members. Register here.
About the Digital Analytics Association (DAA):
The DAA is a not-for-profit, volunteer-powered association that helps members become more valuable through education, community, research and advocacy. The DAA was founded as the Web Analytics Association in 2004. The organization has more than 3000 members worldwide, representing forty countries and a broad spectrum of expertise. For more information about the DAA, or to become a member, visit the DAA website at: www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org.
Blast PR for DAA