Digital Analytics Association to Host Seattle Symposium on Creating Great Customer Experiences
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Posted by: Administration
WAKEFIELD, MA – October 24, 2013 - The Digital Analytics Association (DAA) announced today that it will host its fourth annual Seattle Symposium at the Microsoft Conference Center in Redmond, WA on Wednesday, November 6th from 9:00am to 4:30pm. The event’s theme is ‘Creating Great Customer Experiences with Analytics’ and will focus on the power of leveraging digital analytics to deliver great customer experiences. The 2012 Seattle Symposium attracted over 350 digital analytics professionals from the Pacific Northwest and beyond, representing popular brands like Allrecipes.com, AT&T, Boeing, Expedia, Getty Images, Microsoft, Nordstrom, OnlineShoes.com REI, Real Networks and T-Mobile.
With the rise of e-commerce, mobile and social media, customer interaction with brands through digital channels is increasing. At the same time, both consumers and businesses have more options than ever before, upping the level of competition among vendors. In a sea of comparable products (many similar in quality and functionality), pricing often becomes the strongest current. However, there are more profitable and long-term strategies on which to compete than just price alone, such as customer experience.
Featured speakers include:
- Autumn Arbury, group manager, sales & marketing reporting insights, global marketing operations, Microsoft Corporation
- Madan Bharadwaj, vice president of product management, Visual IQ
- Carolyn Clute, senior director, customer engagement, BrightEdge
- Sarah DeAtley, marketing analytics manager, Apollo Group
- June Dershewitz, director of digital analytics, Apollo Group
- James Gray, Microsoft Corporation
- Allison Hartsoe, group director digital intelligence, Cardinal Path
- Ron Kohavi, partner architect, Bing
- John Lovett, senior partner, Web Analytics Demystified and president of DAA
- Barbara Pamplin, global SMB acquisition lead, Office 365
- Steve Petitpas, board member of DAA and general manager Microsoft.com, production studios & events, Microsoft Corporation
- Nate Smith, marketing manager, Adobe Analytics
- Olga Spaic, manager of analytics, Seattle Chapter President
- Chen Zhao, senior manager, Marchex Institute
The registration fee for this event is $40 for DAA members and $95 for non-members. To register or learn more, please visit: http://www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org/calendar_day.asp?date=11/6/2013&event=58#.UlQdmBZWS-U
There will also be a chance to take the Digital Analytics Association (DAA) Web Analyst Certification Program in Redmond on November 5.
About the Digital Analytics Association (DAA):
The DAA is a not-for-profit, volunteer-powered association that helps members become more valuable through education, community, research and advocacy. The DAA was founded as the Web Analytics Association in 2004. The organization has more than 3000 members worldwide, representing forty countries and a broad spectrum of expertise. For more information about the DAA, or to become a member, visit the DAA website at: www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org.
Blast PR for DAA