Digital Analytics Association to Host Third Annual Los Angeles Symposium
WAKEFIELD, MA--(Marketwired - Jan 10, 2014) - The Digital Analytics Association (DAA) announced today that it will host its third annual Los Angeles Symposium on Tuesday, February 4th on the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) campus in the Carnesale Commons. This half-day event will kick off at 12:30 pm PT and will showcase business intelligence strategies and solutions across web, mobile, and social media initiatives. Attendees will learn how analytics industry pioneers are addressing the challenges surrounding the variety of technologies, multiple data streams, and the integration of off-line data.
Mapping to the theme, "Finding the Signal in Digital: Analytical Success Stories," the Los Angeles Chapter of the DAA has compiled the following agenda for the event:
- Opening Keynote: The American Eagle Story - Joe Megibow, SVP/GM of Omni-Channel eCommerce, American Eagle Outfitters
- Marketing to the Multi-Platform Majority: Navigating the Brave New Digital World - Jodi McDermott, Vice President of Product Management, comScore Digital Analytix
- Social CRM: Tracking WOM to Sales - Michael Fein, Director of Analytics, The Marketing Arm
- Panel: How Analytics Careers Are Made - Shari Cleary, VP of Digital Media Research, Viacom; Ned Kumar, Interactive Marketing Strategist, FedEx Services (USA); Jeremy Round, Director of Business Planning & Operations, Yahoo! Entertainment and Lifestyles; Stephen Shelton, Chief Analytics Officer, Placements Media
- CRM Strategy: How One to One Marketing Drive Consumer Decision-Making and Consumer Psychology - Anand V. Bodapati, Associate Professor of Marketing, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- A CTO's Guide To Delivering on Analytics - Kevin Diamond, Chief Technology Officer, HauteLook
- Airseed: A Company Case Story - Vivek Sodera, CEO, Airseed
- Panel: Best Practices Round Table
- Closing Keynote: A New Metric for a Privacy Worried World - Jim Sterne, Founder, eMetrics Summit and co-founder, current chairman DAA
The registration fee for this event is $25 for DAA members and $75 for non-members. To register or learn more, please visit: http://www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org/symposium2014-la
About the Digital Analytics Association (DAA):
The DAA is a not-for-profit, volunteer-powered association that helps members become more valuable through education, community, research and advocacy. The DAA was founded as the Web Analytics Association in 2004. The organization has more than 3000 members worldwide, representing forty countries and a broad spectrum of expertise. For more information about the DAA, or to become a member, visit the DAA website at: www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org.
Blast PR for DAA