Digital Analytics Association Announces Finalists in 2014 Awards for Excellence
Monday, February 24, 2014
Posted by: Administration
WAKEFIELD, Mass. -- Feb. 24, 2014 -- The Digital Analytics Association (DAA) has identified the finalists – five in each of five categories -- in its fourth annual Awards for Excellence program, which honors outstanding contributions to the field of digital analytics.
The DAA is an international association whose mission is to help organizations illuminate and overcome the challenges of data acquisition, exploration, deduction and application. Close to 90 nominations of individuals, agencies, vendors and practitioners were submitted for this year's global awards competition, and the finalists were determined by votes from the DAA's 5,000-plus members. The recipients of the award will be determined by a panel of over 30 distinguished independent judges who represent the digital analytics industry from all sectors.
The finalists will be recognized at the 2014 DAA Awards for Excellence Gala on March 18 in San Francisco, during the eMetrics Summit, the Official Conference of the DAA. The five award recipients – one for each category -- will also be announced for the first time at the event. Gala tickets may be purchased via the DAA website or eMetrics Summit registration; eMetrics registration is not required to attend the Gala.
"The 30% increase in this year's nominations for the Awards for Excellence, along with the broad range of submissions, demonstrates the growing importance of the digital analytics field in business today and underlines its impressive growth," said Charles Davis, VP, Solutions Director at Blast Analytics & Marketing and Chair of the Awards for Excellence Committee. "Our congratulations to these accomplished finalists! The industry panel of judges who will select the five award recipients truly faces a challenge."
The 2014 DAA Awards for Excellence finalists are:
Digital Analytics Rising Star:
- Allaedin Ezzedin, Manager, Digital Analytics, E-Nor
- Valerie Lambert, Digital Analytics Manager, American Medical Association
- Brian Lugtu, Senior Analyst, Adobe
- Rick McFarland, VP, Corporate Data Services, Hearst Corporation
Krista Seiden, Product Marketing Manager, Google
Practitioner of the Year:
- Autumn Arbury, Group Manager, Web Reporting/Analysis -- Global Marketing Operations, Microsoft
- David Booth, Co-founder & Partner, Cardinal Path
- Nancy Koons, Senior Manager, Web Analytics, Vail Resorts Inc.
- Jesse Nichols, North America Channel Sales Manager, Google Analytics Premium, Google
Sasha Verbitsky, Digital Analytics & Testing Director, Abercrombie & Fitch
Most Influential Industry Contributor:
- Justin Cutroni, Analytics Evangelist, Google
- Larry Freed
- Christopher Reynolds, Vice President, Data & Marketing Analytics, Condé Nast
- Viswanath "Sri" Srikanth, Strategy Architect, Big Data and Analytics, IBM
Chris Zakharoff, Marketect, Ensighten
New Technology of the Year:
- Anametrix's News and Entertainment Media
- comScore's Digital Analytix Multi-Platform
- Ensighten's Agile Marketing Platform
- Tealium's AudienceStream
W3C's Customer Experience Digital Data Standard Community
Most Influential Industry Agency/Vendor:
- Visual IQ
- Web Analytics Demystified
The awards program and the Gala are supported by the DAA's generous sponsors: ObservePoint at the Gold level; Adobe, Anametrix and Google at the Silver level; and Localytics for the reception. Sponsorships are still available.
About the Digital Analytics Association (DAA)
The DAA is a not-for-profit, volunteer-powered association that helps members become more valuable through education, community, research and advocacy. The DAA was founded as the Web Analytics Association in 2004. The organization has more than 5,000 members worldwide, representing 40 countries and a broad spectrum of expertise. For more information about the DAA, or to become a member, visit the DAA website at www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org.