The DAA Symposiums are designed to enhance the professional development of digital analytics, web analytics, marketing and business professionals by bringing them together for a day of learning and networking.
The Symposiums join world-class speakers with local digital analytics professionals for a convenient and inexpensive opportunity to learn from experts whom they would not normally be able to hear in person.
Relevant Topics and World-Class Speakers
2014 Symposiums have focused on themes including "Getting to Simple: Turning Complex Data into Actionable Outcomes"; "Driving High Performance Marketing"; "Revenge of the (Data) Nerds" and "Finding the Signal in Digital: Analytical Success Stories".
Speakers have included:
- Amy Ganderson & Amy Bastian, The Nature Conservancy
- Akhil Kuduvalli & Kelly Wortham, Indeed.com
- Gary Angel, Ernst & Young
- Ly Tran, Proof Advertising
- Paul Kenny & Charles Flynn, HP
- John Stansbury, RetailMeNot
- Satnam Singh, Leader of Global Data & Analytics, Travelocity
- Marcela Gutierrez, Senior Web Analyst, Fossil
- Kevin Jemison, Hilton
Archives & Videos
We've uploaded a number of clips from some great presentations at previous Symposiums. These clips are available to members only.