The eMetrics Summit, the official conference of the DAA, is all about achieving digital marketing efficiency and effectiveness. From early adopters leading the effort to those still in discovery mode, this is the only comprehensive event dedicated to digital analytics and marketing optimization.
If you are responsible for the results of your company's website, social media, ecommerce, web intelligence, data strategy, audience research and/or measurement, then mark your calendar to attend the eMetrics Summit. As the leading conference covering the impact of data & technology on marketing, learn how to drive business results through data analysis and technology adoption from.
- Thought-provoking speakers
- Powerful content you can take home and share with your colleagues
- Incredible networking
- Hands-on workshops – learn tactics you can immediately apply to your organization
- Keynotes from leading industry luminaries from top organizations
eMetrics Summit Overview
Cutting Edge Education
eMetrics Summits are the perfect venue for the best and brightest minds in digital analytics to share insight, perspective and best practices. Don’t miss this opportunity to develop your craft and network with top marketing analytics and IT practitioners, experts and visionaries
Sample session topics include:
- Best Optimization Tools & Techniques
- Calculating the ROI of Personalization
- Correlating Online & Offline Maximizing
- Cross-Device Tracking
- Establishing a Marketing Metrics Baseline
- Increasing Customer Satisfaction
- Marketing Investments Measurements
- Leveraging Big Data
- Utilizing Web Intelligence
- Advertising Spend
- Marketing Intelligence through Integration
- Multi-Channel & Multi-Device Marketing
- Search & Social Media Marketing Programs
- Tactical Programs, Testing & Tools
Some of the topics covered at recent and upcoming eMetric Summits:
- Growth Hacking: Hipster for “Analytics,”Josh Aberant, Postmaster, Twitter
- Advanced SEO Impact and ROI Modeling, Justin Gabbert, Digital Analyst and Bryan Olshock, Senior Digital Analyst, Red Door Interactive
- Progressive Mobile App Analytics and Strategy, Kaitlin Marvin, Digital Analytics Architect, Progressive Insurance
- Bottoms-Up or Top-Down? Attribution or Media Mix Modeling? Sandra Nudelman, Head of Customer & Marketing Analytics, JP Morgan Chase
- How Algorithms of the Future Will Judge our Websites, Rand Fishkin, Wizard, Moz
As the official conference of the DAA, our members save 20% when using discount code: DAADISCOUNT. Register here for the upcoming eMetrics Summits.
The eMetrics Summit agenda is organized into specific tracks to meet your needs. The Cornerstones Track focuses on sharpening your skills and grasping the fundamentals of collecting, integrating, and making the most of marketing data. And the Applied Science Track delivers practical, strategic guidance to take your career to the next level.
DAA Essential Series
The DAA Essential Series is an interactive, discussion-based education program designed for those in digital analytics. This education series provides the opportunity to acquire a broad base of fundamental knowledge and skills quickly, while preparing you to function successfully as a digital analyst. This series focuses on the best practices in digital analytics setting you on a path to transition into more strategic and collaborative roles within your organization. Learn how to improve the integrity and precision of intelligence created for your business and to gain support by customizing your analytical efforts to the needs of your stakeholders. These classes are non-technical / not about the tools; some experience with basic digital analytics reporting is recommended but not required.
What Attendees Say:
eMetrics once again brought together a great collection of top industry minds to share how they’re grappling with the increasing variety of analytics challenges we’re facing.— Tim Wilson, Resource Interactive
eMetrics is the best vendor neutral event in digital analytics – it can’t be beat for learning across a broad range of perspectives, industries and technologies. – Chris Johannessen, TPG Direct Omnicom DAS
eMetrics once again delivered a fire hose of new ideas, great people and community. – James Standen,nModal Solutions
Excellent experience, great content, learned a lot, met some really intelligent people and will definitely recommend it to anyone interested in the field of Digital Marketing. – Sachin Makhija, FedEx
Read through all of the testimonials of eMetrics attendees