2022-23 DAA Board of Directors Election Results
Digital Analytics Association’s Global Membership Elects 2022 - 23 Directors
Matteson, Illinois – May 10, 2022
The Digital Analytics Association (DAA) today announced its 2022-23 newly elected Board of Directors, the results of an election held recently among the DAA's members worldwide. Four new Directors were appointed to two-year terms:
- Kevin Hartman, Chief Analytics Evangelist, Google
- Sara Hoffman, Associate Director, Analytics, Bounteous
- Joseph Miscavige, Director of Analytics, Public Broadcasting Service (PBS)
- Nate Smith, Director of Product Marketing, Adobe
In addition, two current board members were re-elected to continue service for another two years.
- Lynn Lanphier, Director, Digital Analytics, Ally Financial, Inc
- Mary Owusu, Assistant Professor of Marketing, Canisius College
“I’m honored to have been elected among other truly talented individuals by the analytics community to represent their interests as a member of the Digital Analytics Associations’ Board of Directors,” said Joe Miscavige. “The next two years will be really exciting and I’m eager to see all that we’re going to accomplish for both the profession and for DAA members.”
About the Digital Analytics Association (DAA) The DAA is a not-for-profit, volunteer-powered association whose mission is to foster community, advocacy, and professional development that empowers you and your team to deliver value through analytics. Founded in 2004, DAA's vision is to unlock your potential through analytics. The organization has a community of over 17,000 people around the world, representing a broad spectrum of expertise and industries. For more information about the DAA, or to become a member, visit the DAA website at www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org.