Building and Developing Analytics Teams, Culture & Adoption
We have all heard that Data is the new oil, data is the new gold and several such quotes from business leaders. However, many organizations struggle to use the data in a way that moves the business forward. The challenge mainly lies with how the organizations have worked so far. The challenge is with the culture, or lack thereof. Organizations lack analytics culture and building an analytics culture is not easy. To create an analytics culture, you must change the way people think, you have to embed analytics into their thinking and the way they work. This workshop will provide practical steps for creating a culture of analytics at your organization.
Objective: The objective of this workshop is to help you understand what a culture of analytics looks like and provide you the practice steps for creating a culture of analytics at your organization.
What you will learn:
- How to gauge the analytics maturity of your organization.
- How to build the right team - develop the right job description and hire right
- Developing governance
- Providing the right reports
- Effective ways to encourage the right behavior
- How to evangelize analytics and get the right support