Thank you for your interest in joining the DAA. If you haven't already, please review the membership types and benefits in detail before proceeding.
- Professional: for individuals who are industry practitioners, vendors, and consultants in the digital analytics industry. Annual membership dues are $249 per year.
- Corporate: optimal for companies who would like to have five or more individuals receive full DAA membership benefits. Annual membership dues range from $3,000-$9,000 per year, depending on annual company revenue.
- Corporate & University Individual: this membership category is only for current corporate and university members of the DAA. Please check the corporate member's page or university member's page to see if you are eligible for this type of membership. If your company is a current corporate member and you would like to join your company's roster, please create your member account.
- Academic: For full-time students or faculty. Individuals applying for this membership must provide proof of full-time academic status by emailing DAA with your .edu email or sending a photo of your student/faculty ID or full-time class schedule. Please note if you make an online payment but do not qualify for academic membership and request a refund, there will be a $10 transaction fee deducted, resulting in a refund of $39.
- University: optimal for academic institutions that want to provide membership to students and faculty while gaining exposure for the institutions. Annual membership dues range from $1,500-$3,000 per year, based on the level chosen.
- Non Members: You can also quickly get a Free Non Member Web Account to register for certain DAA events, sample members-only content, and more.
Don't forget to sign up to receive information about how DAA membership pays for itself!