DAA Examination Committee
An active network of volunteer subject matter experts contribute to the DAA certification examination development process. This committee provides technical support for all aspects of exam development and validation to ensure our exams meet the highest industry standards.
The Examination Committee is responsible for all validation and developmental aspects of the web analyst certification exam.
Responsibilities of the committee include:
- Conducting job analyses
- Updating the Knowledge Required for Certification
- Developing new questions based on the Knowledge Required for Certification
- Overseeing validation of examination questions
- Approving exam forms and passing score requirements
- Reviewing and modifying examinations based on candidate comments and item statistics
Contact the Examination Committee Co-Chair, Judy Ritland, for more information.