Cardinal Path, Google Tag Manager: Implementation (Live, on-line course)
Date(s): January 31, 2017
Time: 11:00 AM CST - 3:00 PM CST
This live, on-line training is focused on understanding the collection abilities of Google Tag Manager™ (GTM) and how to use it to implement Google Universal Analytics™ to fit your organization's needs. If you want to learn how to employ GTM, including how to track Google Analytics™ features (like events, downloads, and other website data), this is the course for you!
We use live demos to arm you with the technical skills needed to achieve your company’s intermediate measurement goals. If you are a beginner, this will be a jump start to GTM. If you are an intermediate user, this will teach you some best practices implementation and measurement.
How Google Tag Manager™ actually works, and how to implement Google Universal Analytics™ using this powerful tag management tool.
In the course, we will cover:
- The high level architecture of Google Tag Manager™ as a tag management product
- The various versions and installation techniques of Google Tag Manager™
- How to extend the capabilities of Google Universal Analytics™ with features like event tracking, form submissions, and downloads.
- How to integrate Google Firebase for mobile app measurement
- An introduction to the DataLayer, and how it can unlock measurement for your business
- Tag Management Systems: Importance and Roles
- Google Tag Manager™ Administration and Best Practices
- Google Tag Manager™ User Interface
- Understanding Tags, Triggers and Variables
- Implementing Universal Analytics™ using Google Tag Manager™
- Page Tracking
- Events, Downloads, Form Submissions
- Tools and Techniques to Debug an Implementation
This course requires an intermediate understanding of Google Analytics™. You should have good working knowledge of topics such as custom reporting and advanced segments. You should also have access to a GTM account. Please visit Googletagmanager.com to set up your Google Tag Manager account.
View All Events On This Date