Google AdWords: Fundamentals
This training is designed for those who are just getting started with Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Google AdWords, or have staff who are new to AdWords. Our hands-on Google AdWords course focuses on how Pay-per-Click (PPC) works, how to create and structure your company’s account, and how to create a positive ROI paid search campaign from start to finish. We use real business examples and live accounts to demonstrate the foundations of running a successful AdWords campaign. Please insure you have administrative access to an AdWords account. To set up an account go to: AdWords
What’s Covered in this Google AdWords course?
For more information and to register click here.
- Overview – How Google AdWords plays a role in your overall online advertising, goal setting and strategy definition
- Search Deconstruction – How and where your Google AdWords ads will show, navigating the AdWords auction, quality scoring and ad copy breakdowns
- Account Architecture – How accounts should be structured and how to master the AdWords interface
- DIY Campaign: How to set up an AdWords campaign, including free resources to help build your strategy and get your campaigns live using the best targeting, keywords, ad copy and extensions
- Post-Live Check – Check all of your elements to make sure your campaign is set up correctly