UBC | Online | Measuring Marketing Campaigns Online
Date(s): November 14, 2017
Time: All Day
Discover how to identify the critical metrics you need to know to assess and achieve greater ROI for marketing initiatives. Evaluate the impact of campaign results by measuring online/offline interactions, including methodologies for tracking the impact of online channels such as email, paid search (pay-per-click), organic search (higher page ranking in search engines) and display ads, and other social/PR efforts. Get an overview of technologies such as ad servers, rich media, bid-management systems, and online research tools with an emphasis on campaign measurement and testing.
- understanding how to use web analytics to optimize paid search campaigns and affiliate programs
- how to achieve greater return on investment for online marketing initiatives and evaluate the impact of campaign results
- how to optimizing display ad campaigns
- how to measure offline drive to websites.
- brand tracking methods
- understanding what can be tracked and measured for online campaigns.
- analyzing display advertising, rich media, brand and buzz
- email campaign effectiveness from delivery to website conversion
- campaign process analysis - define business objectives, define conversion events, define key performance metrics, collect data and assess, make changes and do over.
View All Events On This Date