Google Analytics: Fundamentals
Whether you are brand new to Google Analytics or just looking for a refresher on the basics, Google Analytics: Fundamentals is the course for you. At Cardinal Path, we focus on providing you with a broad introduction to all of the reports – and more importantly, the business insights – that web analytics can generate. This training will show you how to understand who your visitors are, how they got to your site, what they did while they were there, and how valuable they really are. We also explore Google Data Studio to help you start making useful dashboards.
What’s Covered in this Google Analytics course?
- Web Analytics fundamentals and measurement strategy
- Getting started with Google Analytics and the user interface
- Audience reports: who are these people?
- Acquisition reports: how did they get here?
- Behavior reports: what did they do on my site?
- Conversion reports: how much are they worth?
- Google Data Studio Dashboards workshop
- Wrap-Up and Q&A
For more information, and to register click here