Cardinal Path, Google Tag Manager: Migrating to GTM Like a Pro (Live, on-line course)
Date(s): March 22, 2017
Time: 11:00 AM CDT - 2:00 PM CDT
This Google Tag Manager Workshop is focused on migrating from a standard Google Analytics implementation to a Google Tag manager implementation. If you want to learn how to set up GTM the right way, this course is for you.
You will understand how GTM works on your site, how to avoid counting too much data and other rookie mistakes, and the best practices for testing your implementation. This online course will give you the base implementation you need to unlock awesome analysis for your business.
What’s Covered in Google Tag Manager: Migrating to GTM Like a Pro?
This training will teach you about how Google Tag Manager™ actually works and why it is a powerful tag management tool. In the course, we will cover:
- The high level architecture of Google Tag Manager™ as a tag management product
- The various versions and installation techniques of Google Tag Manager™
- How to test and debug your implementation so your data stays pure
- Tag Management Systems: Importance and Roles
- Google Tag Manager™ User Interface
- Understanding Tags, Triggers and Variables
- Best Practices for Implementing Universal Analytics™ using Google Tag Manager™
- Tools and Techniques to Debug an Implementation
There are no prerequisites for this course.
What Can I Expect?
Everyone at the Cardinal Path Training Academy wants you to succeed! We limit the size of our online courses to ensure that you can interact with our expert instructors and get personalized assistance. This live, online course is intended to help you create, manage, and maximize the return on your investment in Google Tag Manager™ and Universal Analytics™. Our Instructors are all active practitioners of web traffic and website analysis on a daily basis and in this live setting, questions and engagement with your instructor is actively encouraged.
View All Events On This Date