The official Digital Analytics Association Essential Series workshops deliver a solid foundation of online marketing analytics knowledge and authoritative course material in a workshop environment. DAA Essential Series workshops are designed for marketers and analysts just getting started with web analytics and provide an excellent introduction.
What Will You Learn?
Whether you are new to web analytics, new to web management or just need to be sure that you are seeing the forest for the trees, this is the best place to get grounded in the basics. In this introductory workshop you will learn about:
- Web metrics terminology and technology
- The most critical web metrics
- Key Performance Indicators
- How to derive business value from web analytics
- The skills you need (or need to look for in others) to build a web analytics powerhouse
- A process for creating a web analytics culture and making it stick in your organization
- How to gain executive buy-in
- Insight into optimizing your business with web analytics
- Getting started with visitor data analysis
To find more information, and to register, follow this link here.