Digital Analytics Association’s Global Membership Elects 2020-21 Directors and Officers
June Dershewitz of Amazon is new DAA President; Valerie Kroll Board Chair
WAKEFIELD, Mass. – June 23, 2020– The Digital Analytics Association (DAA) today announced its 2020-21 Board of Directors, the results of an election held recently among the DAA's members worldwide.
Three new Directors were elected to two-year terms: Charles Davis, Blast Analytics & Marketing, Lynn Lanphier, U.S. Bank, and Nick Mihailovski, Google.
Incumbent Directors Jeff Allen, Adobe, Michael Helbling, AJL Analytics, Mary Owusu, Canisus College, and Rusty Rahmer, GSK were re-elected.
The Board also elected the following Officers for the 2020-21 year:
- Chair, Valerie Kroll, Director, Optimization Director, Search Discovery
- President, June Dershewitz, Head of Data Strategy, Amazon Music
- Vice President, David McBride, SVP, Digital Solutions & Consulting, Course5 Intelligence
- Treasurer, Rusty Rahmer, Head of Customer Experience Solutions, GSK
- Secretary, Mary Owusu, Assistant Professor of Marketing & Information Systems, Canisus College
- Executive Committee Member At-Large: Lynn Lanphier, U.S. Bank
June Dershewitz, President of DAA said, “It is an honor to become President of the DAA. I am grateful for the solid foundation that has been built by the leaders before me. I look forward to leading the DAA Board in the upcoming year as we rally our members to take positive action amidst challenging societal and economic issues, find creative ways to come together as a community, and continue to advance the value of analytics as a business practice.”
Returning Board members who were not up for re-election are:
- June Dershewitz, Amazon Music
- Sharon Flynn, BMO
- Valerie Kroll, Search Discovery
- Aaron Maass
- David McBride, Course5 Intelligence
- John Pestana, ObservePoint
- Amy Sample, PBS
A complete list of 2020-21 Board members, including their biographies, is located on the DAA Board of Directors page.
About the Digital Analytics Association (DAA)
The DAA is a not-for-profit, volunteer-powered association whose mission is to make analytics professionals more effective and valuable through professional development and community. Its vision is advancing the profession of using data to improve business.
The DAA was founded as the Web Analytics Association in 2004. The organization has 5,500 members around the world, representing a broad spectrum of expertise. For more information about the DAA, or to become a member, visit the DAA website at www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org.