DAA Education has a variety of ways it meets your needs, whether it is face-to-face with chapter events, our Symposia, on-site workshops, and eMetrics Summit (now Marketing Evolution Experience) or online via our frequent webinars, short course programs, the DAA Cookbook, or UBC Award of Achievement in Digital Analytics. Check out our many offerings.
- Would you like to increase your knowledge and personal skill-set in a specific area of learning that will position you to excel in the data analytics industry? Consider a short course program.
- Are you looking for base knowledge in digital analytics? Take a look at the Certificate Programs we partner with.
- Does your team need more training? See if an on-site workshop makes sense for your organization.
- Are you evaluating analytics programs and courses for a degree? Reference our listing in your research.
- Are you looking to learn more and network with like-minded analysts locally? Attend a local Symposia.
- Prefer to learn online, on your own time? We have on-demand training including webinars and recordings of live symposia sessions.
- Do you have a specific problem and need help executing on a task? The DAA Cookbook has actionable “recipes” that help you do better in your job every day.
Questions? Contact our Education Manager Dayna Williams