DAA is excited to announce the launch of the newly revised, Essentials Series. This is a LIVE, interactive, discussion-based education program that will be offered completely online. You’ll have access to your instructor and fellow classmates through our learning platform. Never a better time than now to learn LIVE from your home or office!
This course will be taught by Anil Batra, the Managing Director of Optizent. In his career, that started at the dawn of the Digital Marketing and Analytics field, he has worked with clients like Microsoft, T-Mobile, Starbucks, Dow Jones (WSJ), ESPN, Walmart, etc., helping them to get the most of their digital marketing by using online and offline data.
Anil has served on the Board of the Digital Analytics Association and was instrumental in bringing the first Digital Analytics Symposium to Seattle. He has taught thousands of students online and at various institutions such as University of British Columbia and University of Washington.
When you sign up for the first Essentials Series Online course, Fundamentals of Digital Analytics, you will learn key competencies, and gain knowledge and skills in the areas of: data capture and measurement, reporting and forecasting, analytical business culture, site optimization and marketing campaigns.
So, what can you expect from your LIVE learning experience:
Course 1 - Fundamentals of Digital Analytics is a series of 6 LIVE classes that are prescheduled, and will begin on Tuesday, July 9th. The courses will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:00pm EDT – 1:00pm EDT with Anil Batra conducting an “online class” format, allowing students access to a SME for Q & A and/or class discussion.
This will consist of: Coursework/assignments that will be completed weekly prior to the online class with Anil. Zoom technology will be used, and sessions will be recorded for accessing on-demand. Never use Zoom technology for your learning before? Check out the software and technology requirements to support this learning format. It will require a PC, Tablet, iPad, etc. that has audio and video capability. This will allow for the full, LIVE, virtual learning classroom experience.
What you will learn in the Fundamentals of Digital Analytics course: Whether you are new to web analytics, new to web management, or just need to be sure that you are seeing the forest for the trees, this is the best place to get grounded in the basics. In this introductory workshop you will learn about:
- metrics terminology and technology
- most critical web metrics
- Performance Indicators
- How to derive business value from web analytics
- The skills you need (or need to look for in others) to build a web analytics powerhouse
- A process for creating a web analytics culture and making it stick in your organization
- How to gain executive buy-in
- Insight into optimizing your business with web analytics
- Getting started with visitor data analysis
Class dates/times will be:
- Tuesday, July 9th, 12:00 pm ET – 1:00 pm ET
- Thursday, July 11th, 12:00 pm ET – 1:00 pm ET
- Tuesday, July 16th, 12:00 pm ET – 1:00 pm ET
- Thursday, July 18th, 12:00 pm ET – 1:00 pm ET
- Tuesday, July 23rd, 12:00 pm ET – 1:00 pm ET
- Thursday, July 25th, 12:00 pm ET – 1:00 pm ET
- Tuesday, July 30th, 12:00 pm ET – 1:00 pm ET (Make-up class if needed)
Upon completion of the course, candidates/participants will receive:
- Certificate of Completion in the Fundamentals of Digital Analytics.
- Digital Badge to promote to others your successful completion of this course.
- Evaluation of the course, so we can continue to improve for future learners.
Pricing for Essentials Series Course I: Fundamentals of Digital Analytics:
How do I get started?
Enroll in the FREE pre-launch, introductory webinar taking place on 6/26: CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE to enroll. Take your career to the next level by earning a Certificate in the Fundamentals of Digital Analytics
Have any questions? Contact DAA Education Manager, Adrienne Segundo.