Start Date: 10/3/2019 6:00 PM EDT
End Date: 10/3/2019 9:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: University of Toronto - St. George Campus Location:
Wilson Hall - New College
Toronto, ON Canada
Digital Analytics Association
Data Scientist: you either want to become one or want one or two in your organization. During this event, a few experienced practitioner panelists will help us better understand:
- Career paths that lead them to Data Science
- Data Science and Digital Analytics; which came first? Is there a distinction?
- Misconceptions and distinctions between Data Science and Digital Analytics
- What are the key tools, skills needed for the transition?
No secrets, no hidden agendas. Come attend this event and hear great stories, practical tips and network with people who are in the digital space.
Our featured panelists include:
- Andresa Andrade – PayBright, Data Scientist
- Greg Araujo – CBC, Manager of Machine Intelligence Retention
- Gareth Cull - Data Narrative, Founder
- Pierre Montagnier – BMO, Director of Advanced Analytics & Data Science
- Olga Tsubiks – RBC, Sr. Manager, BFS Capacity, Business Planning, and Strategic Analytics
6:00 pm: Networking
6:30 pm: Panel Discussion
7:30 pm: Break
7:35 pm: Q&A
8:15 pm: Networking
9:00 pm: Adjourn
Mandatory (Please register by noon on Tue, Oct 8 – Limit of 120 participants
DAA Members: $4 USD
Non-Members: $8 USD
Food & Beverages:
WeCloudData will be providing pizza and pop.
Thanks to WeCloudData for hosting this event!
is a Data Science and AI accelerator based in Toronto. It provides reskilling/upskilling training programs in Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and Cloud Computing. Whether you want to advance your career with AI or reskill yourself to land a big data/cloud engineer job, the hands-on training offered by WeCloudData will help you achieve your goal.