Start Date: 2/25/2021 2:00 PM MST
End Date: 2/25/2021 3:00 PM MST
Venue Name: Zoom
Digital Analytics Association
Thursday, February 25 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM MT
Join our huddle-style event where we’ll cover the lessons we’ve learned in the trenches of digital marketing measurement. A huddle-style event is a discussion format where all attendees participate by contributing their thoughts or knowledge on the discussion topic. The event will be facilitated by a moderator who will guide the discussion.
Topics we will discuss include:
- Differences between B2B and B2C digital marketing analytics
- B2B: Creative solutions for bridging the gap between online marketing and closed won opportunities
- B2C: Why attribution measurement still matters even though browsers are restricting measurement
- Testing strategies for individual channels like PPC, Email, Display, and Affiliate
- When is it time to utilize a tool designed for marketing analytics measurement specifically vs a more general website analytics tool?
2:00-2:10 Introduction and Announcements
2:10-2:55 Participant Huddle
2:55-3:00 Wrap-up and Closing
This event is FREE!
Anywhere through Zoom.
Heather Aeder is the Vice President of Data Products and Integrations at Pepperjam, responsible for all things nerdy. She has over 20 years of experience in Data & Analytics as a statistician, health economist, digital analytics product manager, and digital analytics consultant. Heather’s expertise spans both B2C and B2B marketing analytics and attribution measurement. She has her BS in Mathematical Sciences from Clemson University and a MA in Economics from Duke University.