Start Date: 5/12/2021 9:00 AM UTC
End Date: 5/12/2021 5:00 PM UTC
Venue Name: Online
City & Financial Global
City & Financial Global is delighted to be organising the next edition of ‘The Data and the Future of Financial Services Virtual Summit, chaired by Vivienne Artz OBE, Chief Privacy Officer & Managing Director, London Stock Exchange Group, which will be taking place on the 12th of May this year. As part of its well-established portfolio of high-level technology events, many of which have enjoyed government support, the conference will bring together leading experts to examine the data-related developments of most concern to the financial services industry and regulators and to discuss the fundamental changes that lie ahead of us. The event will also enable c-suite executives to benefit from real life case studies and best practices in the use, collection and sharing of data.
Other speakers include:
- The Rt Hon John Whittingdale OBE MP, Minister of State (Minister for Media and Data)
- Elizabeth Denham CBE, UK Information Commissioner, ICO
- Hannah Gurga, Managing Director, Digital, Tech & Cyber and Chief of Staff, UK Finance
- Dawd Haque, Global Lead for Regulatory Market Initiatives, Transformation & Strategy, Deutsche Bank
- Bojana Bellamy, President, CIPL
- Senior Official, FCA
- Senior Official, Bank of England
- Philip James, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland
- Kate Dodgson, Co-Lead, The Humanitarian Data Science and Ethics Group
- Adrian Weller, Fellow and Programme Director for Artificial Intelligence, The Alan Turing Institute
An impressive array of top experts will guide delegates through the key issues, including:
Save 20% on registration fees by using code DFFS2DAA!
- Global data challenges and different types of data. What does ESG data actually mean and how do we collect high-quality green data? What comes next, and how will the expanding access to data and the sources of data empower future global economic development?
- Update on the National Data Strategy
- The importance of data-driven approach, improving systems and building an outstanding talent pool
- The future of data in the financial services and the role of regulators
- The future of international data transfers given the impact of the UK-EU trade deal, other recent UK FTAs and international sanctions
- Trust, ethics and the ethical data use in the financial services industry and beyond. Building a culture of trust and creating ethical policies and frameworks that enable you to act with confidence.
- Application of data ethics from a legal and commercial perspectives
- Ethical data and AI for Humanitarian Aid
- The future of financial services industry with Data + Artificial Intelligence. How are the emerging technologies transforming data frameworks? Is Cloud the answer?