Start Date: 4/20/2023 12:00 PM EDT
End Date: 4/20/2023 1:00 PM EDT
Join the Women in Analytics quarterly member calls for 2023, held the 3rd Thursday of every third month. Choose from two meeting times this year – 12pm and 4pm EST – to accommodate time zones and busy work schedules!
Each meeting will include a community update and an educational component supporting our 3 Top Pillars from 2022 – Advocacy, Soft Skills, and Mentoring. You must register for each meeting (link below), and all are welcome! DAA’s Weekly Import will contain more details as the meetings get closer so keep an eye out for those in your inbox.
Have questions or want to volunteer for the WiA Steering Committee? Reach out to Barb Kalicki (WiA Chair) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you there!
Data Attribution Modeling Challenges in a Digital Privacy Landscape with Shasnika DeMel
The relationship between privacy, technology, and digital attribution is complex and constantly evolving. Businesses are looking to review their data measurement plan and adapt their attribution strategies to account for these changes and find new ways to track and attribute online actions in a privacy-conscious manner accurately. Shasnika will be covering the key privacy and technology changes that are impacting attribution modeling and the strategy marketers/analysts can consider for building a customized data-driven attribution model.
- Master’s in Management Analytics
- Certified Google Professional Cloud Platform Data Engineer
- Certified Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer
- My role includes applying advanced analytics techniques to help businesses achieve ROI.
- My expertise lies in statistical modelling, optimization, and operationalizing machine models across industries.
- My experience in sales and digital analytics consulting helps me in understanding the end-to-end business analytics needs of clients and the potential of data to generate actionable insights.