Start Date: 5/24/2018 9:00 AM CST
End Date: 5/24/2018 5:00 PM CST
Venue Name: FCB
875 N Michigan Ave
Adobe Analytics, while being an extremely powerful web analytics tool, can be challenging to master. It is not uncommon for organizations using Adobe Analytics to only take advantage of 30%-40% of its functionality. If you would like your organization to get the most out its investment in Adobe Analytics, this “Top Gun” training class is for you. Unlike other training classes that cover the basics about how to configure Adobe Analytics, this one-day advanced class digs deeper into features you already know and also covers many features that you may not have used.
Some of the Sample Class Topics Covered:
• Advanced review of Success Events, eVars and sProps
• Advanced Success Event usage including Incrementer Events, Event Serialization, Event Allocation & Participation, etc...
• Advanced eVar usage including Product Merchandising, Counter eVars, Instances, List eVars, etc...
• Advanced sProp usage including correlations and Participation
• Advanced usage of Adobe Analytics Classifications
• Advanced usage of Pathing