Start Date: 6/26/2019 1:00 PM EDT
End Date: 6/26/2019 2:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Online Location:
Digital Analytics Association
DAA is excited to announce the launch of the newly revised, completely online Essentials Series. This is an interactive, discussion-based, education program.
In this webinar, Anil Batra, Co-Founder of Optizent, will discuss what the Fundamentals of Digital Analytics course will consist of. The LIVE, online class will occur twice a week for approximately 1 hour, with Anil Batra conducting an online class, thus allowing students access to a SME for Q & A and/or class discussion. You will learn key competencies, knowledge, and skills in the areas of: data capture and measurement, reporting and forecasting, analytical business culture, site optimization and marketing campaigns.
Whether you are new to web analytics, new to web management, or just need to be sure that you are seeing the forest for the trees, this is the best place to get grounded in the basics. In the Fundamentals of Digital Analytics you will learn about:
- Web metrics terminology and technology
- The most critical web metrics
- Key Performance Indicators
- How to derive business value from web analytics
- The skills you need (or need to look for in others) to build a web analytics powerhouse
- A process for creating a web analytics culture and making it stick in your organization
- How to gain executive buy-in
- Insight into optimizing your business with web analytics