Start Date: 8/9/2022 10:00 AM PDT
End Date: 8/11/2022 11:00 AM PDT
Who is this for?
What will you learn in Coaching Week?
- Digital Marketers interested in learning how digital data and analytics can help them
- Search Engine Optimization and Paid Search professionals
- Content Marketers
- Email Marketers
- Digital Strategist
- People looking for a new career
- Small business owners/website owners
Why I created this Coaching Week?
- You will gain knowledge about what Digital & Web Analytics is.
- What Digital Data and Analytics can do for digital marketing (SEO, Paid Search, Email, Display, Content etc.)
- What's the process you can follow to make your digital marketing better, apply it to Paid Ads, PPC, SEO, Email Marketing etc.
- For those seeking to up-level their career prospects or new career will learn about various career tracks and options
- Learn how to take your knowledge to the next level and find a fulfilling career
- Time permitting, we will do an overview of various tools such as GA4, GA4, etc.
What skills do you need
- People know data is important, I mean look around Facebook, Google, Amazon, Uber are all built on the data they collect and use.
- However, many people don't know what this data can do and what career options exist.
- I have been teaching this subject for over 20 years and know the potential
- I wanted to give people a way to learn so that they can launch a new career
- Those who are in Digital Marketing Already know the value of data and digital marketing but can't quite connect the power of data to digital marketing, so I wanted to show them a way to supercharge their career.
- Why? Because I am passionate about this filed and love teaching
Basic knowledge of internet marketing will help but not required. Everybody, no matter the level of experience they have, will benefit from this course.
Anil is a Digital Marketing and Analytics professional with 18+ years of experience. He has worked with companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500 and has helped them improve marketing results as well as develop data-driven culture. He has vast experience in Web, Email, Social, Display, Search, Paid Search, and CRM.
He holds a B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from India and an MBA from the University of Washington, Seattle.
Anil has taught and trained several Marketing and Analytics folks in past 18 years of teaching at UBC, University of Washington, and Bellevue College, and speaking engagements at various conferences as well as his blog. He conducts several training sessions and workshops on various topics in Digital Marketing and Digital Analytics. He has also served on the Board of Digital Analytics Association (DAA) and was instrumental in starting the DAA Symposiums.
Anil has worked and trained teams at companies that include, Microsoft, Estee Lauder, HCL, Finning, ZiplyFiber, T-Mobile, AT&T, Wunderman, Wall Street Journal, ESPN, Starbucks
Anil has taught over 40,000 students from 152 countries.