Start Date: 11/14/2022 8:45 AM CST
End Date: 11/16/2022 2:30 PM CST
Venue Name: JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Location:
San Antonio, TX United States
MARKETING ANALYTICS AND DATA SCIENCE (MADS)
Marketing Analytics and Data Science, or as we call it "MADS," was launched in the summer of 2016 in San Francisco, CA. It has since gone onto hold event in New York City and Manalapan, Florida. It became the first event to combine the disciplines of Data Science and Marketing Analytics to break down those silos, work together, and deliver maximum business impact.
Data and Analytics have become two of the most powerful tools in business today. Every business recognizes that customer data is critical to growth. But it’s not enough to just collect and analyze data. Winning organizations are those that seamlessly embed data, analytics, & insights into the fabric of the organizations’ decision-making process.
All sessions and speakers at MADS focus on three core principles: Best practices for ensuring synergy between data science and analytics; hacks to ensure a data-driven mindset is embedded into your organizational culture, and proven strategies for enhancing the value of impact in the overall organization.
Some of the keynote speakers at past MADS event include some of the best in these focus areas including:
- DJ Patil, Former U.S. Chief Data Scientist, The White House
- June Dershewitz, Head of Data Governance & Analytics, Twitch
- Avinash Kaushik, Digital Marketing Evangelist, Blogger and Author of Web Analytics 2.0 and Web Analytics: An Hour a Day
- Hilary Mason, GM of Machine Learning, Cloudera
- Michelle Finneran Dennedy, Vice President & Chief Privacy Officer, Cisco
- Ian Kailin, Chief Data Officer, US Department of Commerce
- Beena Ammanth, Executive Director, Data Science, GE
- Charlie Cole, Chief Digital Officer, Tumi
- Alok Gupta, Director of Data Science, Airbnb
Collaborative Workshops - These interactive immersive learning sessions designed for executives and practitioners who want to immediately put the information presented at the conference into practice. In these sessions, attendees will join forces with their peers to brainstorm solutions and learn strategies to navigate the cross-industry challenges that abound in the Marketing Analytics & Data Science space.
Case Studies - Real-world business cases demonstrating how industry leaders are successfully creating and implementing best-in-class approaches to optimize data to strategically achieve business goals
Panel Discussions - Hear from a panel of experts from a variety of industries on how they have used data science and analytics to drive their businesses forward. Get an insider perspective on the tools and tricks they use.
Ask an Expert - We bring the hottest and most sot after expert speakers to you. This is your chance to ask your most burring questions and get the information you need to take back and apply to your business.
Roundtable Discussions - These informal idea exchange sessions provide a great outlet for you to network, discuss hot topics, trends or challenges with your conference peers. Discover what others are doing with data and the role it plays within their organization.
Sponsor Led Demos - Are you looking for a new partner or service? This is where you can learn about new and exciting technology, software, and consulting services that may the the perfect fit for your next project.
- ANALYTICS: From Web analytics to predictive, making informed business decisions is key to gaining insights and achieving a meaningful path forward.
- MARTECH: Capture best practices and see successful MarTech stacks that increase ROI and smartly use marketing dollars.
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING: Witness cutting-edge, real-world examples of AI and ML and see how they can enhance your business’ bottom line.
- MARKETING AND DATA SCIENCE IN A POST-COVID WORLD: Nothing is the same anymore and we need new ways to marketing and analyze data to fit the new normal.
- BEST PRACTICES: To get the most out of your analytics and data science it's all about the right data, tools and techniques.
- LIFECYCLE MARKETING and CUSTOMER JOURNEY: A consumer's journey from a prospect to converting to becoming an advocate is an intricate process. Master all you need to know and elevate your customer’s lifetime value.
- IMPROVING MARKETING EFFICIENTCY AND ROI: Get the most our of your efforts and your budget.
- DATA VISUALIZATION, INFOGRAPHICS AND STORYTELLING: Telling the story of what your data reveal's is not always easy. learn new ways to present your findings to your leadership team and company.