Executive Leadership Forum
Join us at the Executive Leadership Forum for two days of insight-driven, problem-solving, and revitalization. In times of uncertainty, it's prudent to stop and take a step back to go forward. Often, we confuse activity with forward momentum. We find ourselves on a treadmill, busy producing and delivering. But when was the last time you made time to plan and envision what is down the road? If your organization isn’t moving the way you want, maybe it’s time to make the future your focus.
Sessions will focus on helping you build your future analytics team designed to leverage AI/ML, influence stakeholders, and lock in a future-focused culture. Come to hear front-line stories from speakers and collaborate with colleagues facing similar challenges. Sessions will include a team-building exercise and hands-on workshops with critical takeaways that you can implement immediately.
At the Forum, you will learn how to:
- Shift from reactive order-takers to full-fledged data science team.
- Assess your organization's analytics maturity.
- Build confidence and trust with your stakeholders.
- Make a case for building a high-functioning team.
- Use the ADKAR model to keep moving forward.
- Design an AI-powered analytics team.
Who should Attend:
Senior leaders and managers in the analytics community seeking to build an analytics team prepared for the future.
TUESDAY, May 23
WEDNESDAY, May 24