Online Optimization is the Focus of the Web Analytics Association Symposium in Austin
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
- Anne Cable, Web Analyst, Dell
- Charles Thomas, VP - Research & Analytics, USAA
- Allen Crane, Executive Director of Research and Analytics, USAA
- Rajiv Narang, Executive Director of Social Media and Marketing Innovation, Global Marketing, Dell
- Matt Langie, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Adobe
- Isabelle Mouli-Castillo, Marketing Executive Director, Dell
- Corry Prohens, Managing Consultant, IQ Workforce
- Jody Farmer, Vice President of Strategic Marketing, CreditCards.com
"The second annual Austin symposium presents an important opportunity to bring together the insight and perspective of a diverse group of digital analysts on the best of online optimization,” said Peter Sanborn, president of the WAA. "We are hopeful this symposium will stimulate a productive dialogue on identifying and focusing on areas for continuous improvement in optimizing online analytics."
The event will be made possible thanks to the sponsors: Adobe, Demandbase, IBM and Tealeaf. Additional sponsorship support will be provided by eClerx. A limited number of additional sponsorship opportunities are still available. Interested parties may visit the website indicated below for further details. WAA members can register at a discounted fee of $10 and non-members pay only $50 to attend. To register or learn more, please visit: http://www.webanalyticsassociation.org/?page=austin2012_symposium
About The Web Analytics Association:
Founded by Web analytics industry leaders in 2004, the mission of the WAA is to lead and support its members by providing quality education, professional development, certification, developing standards and best practices including the Code of Ethics, conducting research and advocating for issues that advance the industry. The organization has more than 2000 members worldwide, representing forty countries and a broad spectrum of expertise. For more information about the WAA, or to become a member, visit the WAA Web site at www.webanalyticsassociation.org.
blast! PR for WAA
(919) 833-9975 X 7005