Digital Analytics Association to Host Philadelphia Symposium on Breakthrough Approaches to Data-Informed Storytelling
Thursday, September 30, 2013
Posted by: Administration
WAKEFIELD, MA – (September XX, 2013) – The Digital Analytics Association (DAA) announced today that it will host its third annual Philly Symposium at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA on Tuesday, October 22nd from 12:30pm to 5:30pm, followed by a cocktail hour. The event’s theme is ‘Watch Out Mad Men, The Math People Are Here,’ and will highlight innovative approaches to rapidly deriving insights from a wide range of data sources in our ever-evolving digital world, with a particular focus on attribution analysis, data visualization, digital optimization and other actionable, agile storytelling techniques and tools.
Topics discussed will range from consumer analytics to data theories and how the digital advertising world is relying more and more on data insights vs. traditional tactics or gut instinct.
Featured speakers include:
- Elea Feit, Executive Director at the Wharton Customer Analytics Initiative
- Peter Fader, Co-Director at the Wharton Customer Analytics Initiative and DAA Board Member
- Jeff Brazelle, Chief Executive Officer of The Modellers
- Blandon Casenave, Vice President of Digital Media Research at NBC Universal
- Heather Aeder, Group Director at TrueAction / eBay Enterprise Marketing Services
- Jodi McDermott, Vice President of Product Management, Digital Analytix at comScore and DAA Board Member
- Paul Legutko, Senior Manager of Enterprise Intelligence at EY Digital Analytics Center of Excellence
- Aaron Shaffer, Senior Manager of Global Site Conversion at Nike
- Daniel Laws, President & Chief Executive Officer of DaBrian Marketing
- Louis Kratz, Software Engineer of Curalate
- Tevje Maillard, Senior Web Analytics Engineer and Software Architect at TPG Direct
- Brian Cosgrove, Principal at BrainDo Consulting
- Aaron Maass, Chief Executive Officer of MaassMedia
- Robert Seolas, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of ObservePoint
- Chris Johannessen, Director of Digital Analytics at TPG Direct
The registration fee for this event is $25 for members and $75 for non-members. Register here.
About the Digital Analytics Association (DAA):
The DAA is a not-for-profit, volunteer-powered association that helps members become more valuable through education, community, research and advocacy. The DAA was founded as the Web Analytics Association in 2004. The organization has more than 3000 members worldwide, representing forty countries and a broad spectrum of expertise. For more information about the DAA, or to become a member, visit the DAA website at: www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org.
Blast PR for DAA