Digital Analytics Association's Global Membership Elects 2016-17 Directors and Officers
Digital Analytics Association’s Global Membership Elects 2016-17 Directors and Officers Casey Carey of Google Continues as President
WAKEFIELD, Mass. – July 7, 2016 – The Digital Analytics Association (DAA) today announced its 2016-17 Board of Directors, the results of an election held recently among the DAA's members worldwide.
Two new Directors were elected to two-year terms: Jeff Allen, Senior Director of Product Marketing for Analytics at Adobe and Charlotte Whitmore, Founder at Analytics Pros.
Incumbent Directors Brooks Bell, Founder and CEO of Brooks Bell; Casey Carey, Director, Google Analytics Marketing; Google, Michael Rappa, Executive Director, Institute for Advanced Analytics; and Jim Sterne, Founder of eMetrics were re-elected.
The Board also voted to elect the following Officers for the 2016-17 year:
- Chair, Jim Sterne, Founder, eMetrics Summit (re-elected)
- President, Casey Carey, Director, Google Analytics Marketing, Google (re-elected)
- Vice President of Marketing, Steve Petitpas, Microsoft (re-elected)
- Treasurer, Adam Greco, Analytics Demystified
- Secretary, Robin Chiang, First Data Corporation (re-elected)
"Because analytics professionals are more vital than ever to business performance, so is the work of the DAA," said Marilee Yorchak, Executive Director of the DAA. “I'm confident that the DAA's new and returning Directors and Officers will contribute the energy and insights to take the organization to the next level."
"I look forward to continuing leading the DAA," said Carey. "Over the coming year, I will work closely with the other DAA officers, Board, and members to meet our industry's challenges and to continue delivering the tools of success to digital analytics professionals worldwide."
Returning Board members who were not up for re-election are:
- Robin Chiang, First Data Corporation
- Colin Coleman, Equifax
- Adam Greco, Analytics Demystified
- Ned Kumar, FedEx Services
- Deanna Pagano, MetLife
- Steve Petitpas, Microsoft Corporation
- Amy Sample, PBS
A complete list of 2016-17 Board members, including their biographies, is located on the DAA Board of Directors page.