Recognizing the Best in the Industry
DAA Quanties Finalists Announced
WAKEFIELD, Mass. – April 16, 2018 – The Digital Analytics Association (DAA) today announced the finalists for the DAA Quanties Awards, the award program that recognizes the best and brightest companies and individuals in the digital analytics industry.
Finalists in each category are:
- Ashish Braganza, SVP, Head of Client Insights & Analytics, OppenheimerFunds
- Joe Miscavige, Director, Digital Analytics, Public Broadcasting Service (PBS)
- Mary Owusu, Vice President, Analytics and SEO, Eric Mower and Associates
Best New Technology
- Google Data Studio by Google
- ObservePoint Assurance Platform by ObservePoint Inc.
- THINK by Tealium
Top Analytics Team
- World Surf League
Top New Practitioner
- Ciara Adkins, Senior Analyst, Search Discovery
- Samantha Barnes, Manager, Analytics & Insight, LunaMetrics
- Moe Kiss, Analytics Manager, THE ICONIC
- Evan Vermilyea, Analytics Engineer, Evolytics
- Vincent Wu, Head of Operations and Analytics (COO), The Huffington Post / Oath Inc. (Yahoo.com, Aol.com, TechCrunch, etc.)
- Chirag Deshpande, Sr. Analytics Manager, Search Discovery
- Bethany Hartley, Director, Marketing Analytics, Evolytics
- Lee Isensee, Founder, Measure Slack
- June Li, Managing Director, ClickInsight
- Prolet Miteva, Head of Web Analytics Platforms, Autodesk
Top Agency (small to mid)
- Analytics Pros
- Cardinal Path
- Search Discovery
Top Agency (Large)
- MRM McCANN
The DAA membership voted to determine the finalists. Finalists and winners will be recognized at the Quanties Party in Las Vegas on June 5, 2018 at the Keep Memory Alive Event Center. Top Practitioner, Best New Technology and Top Analytics Team finalists will present their cases live at the Quanties Party, and attendees will vote to determine the winners. Tickets and sponsorships are available now.
About the Digital Analytics Association (DAA)
The DAA is a not-for-profit, volunteer-powered association whose mission is to make analytics professionals more effective and valuable through professional development and community. Its vision is advancing the profession of using data to improve business.
The DAA was founded as the Web Analytics Association in 2004. The organization has 4,750 members around the world, representing a broad spectrum of expertise. For more information about the DAA, or to become a member, visit the DAA website at www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org.