Short Course Certificates
DAA is pleased to announce the launch of our new short course certificate programs. These educational opportunities are an effective way to increase your knowledge and personal skill-set in a specific area of learning that will position you to excel in the data analytics industry. DAA short courses are a self-paced, curated study experience that is designed to take an average 3-6 hours to complete, including the knowledge test. In the coming months, DAA will launch various short course programs covering a range of topics chosen by members just like you. Learn more about each course below.
The DAA education team is proud to present the launch of our A/B Split Testing short course certificate program which is ideal for experienced and new industry professionals alike.
A/B testing is a way to compare two versions of a single variable typically by testing a subject's response to variable A against variable B and determining which of the two variables is more effective. This program expertly weaves together a combination of industry leading information sources with our signature, DAA webinar learning event.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Understand the importance of A/B testing in digital analytics
- Using A/B testing to understand visitor behavior
- Identifying the web metrics used to analyze test results
- Using statistical methods to analyze test results
- Developing a testing strategy
- Executing test plans and documenting test results
- Developing specialized capabilities (e.g., usability, testing, SEO, modeling, surveys, advanced analytics)
- Generating and testing complex hypotheses to either prove or disprove the hypothesis
- Reviewing requirements to determine appropriate data collection methods (e.g., events, variables, data sources) to fit within the solution design.
- DAA Members: $49.00
- Non-members: $99.00