Let us bring the training to YOUR office!
Last November, Forrester predicted that data storytelling skills would drive 25% of new hires and promotions of insights professionals in 2019. (Forrester Report, Nov 2018)
Attendees will learn:
Workshop Description:One of the hardest parts about digital analytics is getting people to pay attention. We’ve got numbers to prove our point. We have rich data no one cares about. We want to influence the organization but people don’t give us the time of day. But what if we could woo audiences instead of presenting to blank stares? What happens when we think like a storyteller?
In this day-long presentation, your organization will learn the secrets to telling stories that inspire any audience to sit up, pay attention, and take action. You’ll learn why storytelling is the key to changing attitudes and behaviors. Your Trainer will show how to properly architect and tell stories that make people clamor to hear more. You’ll walk away ready to turn mathematical minutiae into intriguing business narratives.
Are you ready to become a storyteller?
Interactive Exercises include:
- Evaluating current information for “storability”
- Identifying and understanding audience(s) and what interests and motivates them
- Discovering what types of stories motivate which audiences and when
- Deciphering and prioritizing insights from data and analytics
- Structuring insights into a story architecture
- Small and whole-group discussions throughout on case-studies and examples shared by the instructor
On-Site Workshop Pricing
DAA Member: 10K (up to 25 students)
Non-Member: 15K (up to 25 students)
(Workshops provided outside the U.S. will be slightly higher due to travel costs.)