1. Review the CWA application information for detailed information on certification eligibility requirements, knowledge required, exam format, and pricing.
2. At the end of this application, you will be required to pay the certification application fee. Applicants must pay the fee by credit card as part of the online application process.
- Member: $449US
- Non-Member: $649US
- Corporate Members: Receive 4 applications per year for each $3,000US paid annually in DAA membership dues.
DAA members and non-members will be evaluated equally on the application and subsequent examination.
The Web Analytics Certification is designed for analysts who meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Four year degree (bachelor's or global equivalent) and three years of web analytics experience within the range of topics described in the Knowledge Required for Certification document.
- High-school diploma (or global equivalent) and five years of online business experience, with at least three of those years focused on web analytics experience within the range of topics described in the Knowledge Required for Certification document.
Important Exam Details
- The exam is written in English.
- Apply up to two weeks prior to the exam sitting to ensure adequate time to process your application.
- The DAA Member Discount is only available by signing in as a member prior to paying.
- If you are applying to retake the exam, use the exam retake application instead of this form.
Please email the DAA Certification Administrator for any questions or concerns while you complete the form.