Membership CommitteeYou will make a great membership committee volunteer if ...
- You’re passionate about contributing to the retention of existing members and recruitment of new members to meet DAA’s annual membership goals
- You enjoy talking to fellow DAA members, and you’re willing to contact up to five current, prospective, and/or lapsed members per month
- You’re always growing your network of analytics industry connections
- You’re able to represent the DAA while maintaining separation between your day job and volunteer responsibilities (especially for individuals who work in consulting)
- Bonus points if you’ve got experience with customer success management or word-of-mouth marketing
- You will actively retain and recruit members through direct contact. Ideally, each committee member will either secure the renewal of at least one existing corporate member or recruit at least one new corporate member per year
- You will contact up to five current, prospective, and/or lapsed members each month, as needed
- You will engage with current corporate members by encouraging increased usage of DAA benefits among new and at-risk members, meeting with members in your region, etc.
- You will assist DAA’s contract agencies by providing input on member acquisition and retention campaigns
- You will help shape membership value positioning by providing feedback to DAA board and staff on what is working and what is not working in conversations with members and prospects
- You will stay updated on the latest DAA member benefits to use during retention and recruitment conversations
- You will inform, validate, and refine DAA’s membership personas
1 meeting per month
Looking for six individuals to serve this task force. Contact the DAA Membership Team if you are interested.
Education Task Force
DAA is recruiting for its Education Task Force! Would you like to make a meaningful contribution to our community while growing your skills and making some new networking connections? Below is a summary of this new opportunity; if you think it may be a good fit, then please reach out to the membership department.
Looking for 6-10 individuals to serve this task force.
Key Support Activities: content selection and review for webinars and other products, light copy development, education product testing, mapping resources for the DAA Self-Assessment, and review of any DAA education offerings prior to launch.
1-hour teleconference every other week
Job Board Development Task Force
The DAA Job Board is an important resource for our members. Adding new job listings is not automatic and needs a helping hand. Volunteers will be asked to develop new ways to source analytics job listings and put processes in place to execute. Potential ideas might include periodically searching for analytics jobs publicly posted by corporate members and letting them know they can post on the DAA site for free. Setting up alerts on various job boards and reaching out to the associated HR people, inviting them to purchase for a listing on the DAA site. Posting periodically on LinkedIn about the availability of the DAA Job Board Below is a summary of this new opportunity.
If you are interested, please reach out to the membership department.
Looking for 4-6 individuals to serve this task force.
Key Support Activities: Internet searching various public job boards, contacting HR affiliates, brainstorming, and ideation.
1-hour teleconference every other week
OneConference Planning Team
Time commitment: About 1 hour per month initially, 2-3 hours per month leading up to the event.
If you would like to volunteer for this committee or have questions, please contact the DAA Membership Team.
Quantie Awards Planning Team
The Quantie Awards are the preeminent awards ceremony in the digital analytics industry. We are now in the process of planning the fourth annual event (taking place in October 2022 during the DAA OneConference).
If you enjoy event planning and improving a meaningful contest to recognize the best in our industry, you would be a great fit for our committee. The team works together to help establish the award categories, and guidelines for entering, recruiting judges, marketing the competition, and planning the party itself.
This will be a year-long commitment with a weekly phone conference call, supported by DAA staff and an existing, fun committee of DAA volunteers.
If you would like to volunteer for this committee or if you have questions, please contact the DAA Membership Team.
Seeking experienced professionals interested in participating in the DAA Mentoring Program as mentors. One mentoring relationship is recommended to last six months and you are welcome to continue in the program as long as you want, setting your own schedule for meetings with mentees and your own limits on the number of mentees to take on at any given time. This is a member-driven program and mentoring connections are initiated by participants in the program.
- It will be the mentee’s responsibility to establish goals and will be the mentor’s responsibility to set expectations on what can be accomplished during the relationship.
- The mentor will be responsive to mentee questions in between scheduled meetings and make time to meet with the mentee regularly with the expectation of meeting for a total of at least one hour per month.
- The mentor will be respectful to the mentee by showing up to calls on time and giving advance notice if a call must be rescheduled.
Become a mentor and:
- Be recognized as a leader and teacher within the digital analytics industry.
- Gain a fresh perspective and learn from your mentee.
- Experience the rewarding feeling of empowering your fellow analysts.
- Earn CWA professional development units (PDUs) for participating.
If you would like to volunteer as a mentor or if you have questions, please contact Erin Lambertz
Digital Implementation Task Force
The Implementation Task Force maintains the integrity of our analytics setup and empowers internal teams with the data they need to make informed business decisions.
Examples of work this task force does include maintaining our GA setup, GTM solution, UTM tracking, ensuring governance, visualizations/reports, and working together on developing cutting-edge solutions through the use of programming languages.
Volunteering your talents to help with these efforts will connect you with other passionate members of the DAA, gain insider insights, as well as count toward CWA points. If interested, please complete this form.
1 meeting per month and 2+ hours of time between meetings.