Women in Analytics Community
What it is:
A community open to all DAA members who are interested in supporting gender equality within the profession and helping female analysts thrive.
WiA Mission: What do we want to do?
Provide education, advocacy, and influence in order to increase understanding and activate resolution of issues facing women in analytics.
WiA Vision: What kind of world do we want to see?
An analytics profession that supports gender equality.
How WiA connects:
- Quarterly Calls the 1st Thursday of every third month.
- DAA Members can join online via the WiA Community to discuss hot topics, keep track of WiA documents, and stay informed of upcoming WiA events.
- A blog to showcase women who are successful analysts and to highlight issues important to females in this profession.
- Thought Leader Conversations brought to you by Women in Analytics
- If you have ideas for topics that you would like to see covered or if you have someone who you think should be spotlighted, please contact Catherine Hackney.
WiA jumpstarted dialogue about the creation of a new compensation survey. This new resource is now available. It focuses on the profession as a whole, but also includes questions specific to gender and race to help measure equality issues. This compensation study was made possible through the generous support of Google. Get the report here.
Coming Soon! WiA Mentoring Program
If you are you a woman in the digital analytics industry committed to growing as an analyst and advancing your career, you are a perfect fit to enroll as a mentee in the new WiA Mentoring Program.
The DAA is launching a WiA Mentoring Program on February 28 to help women thrive in the analytics profession. We are looking for interested women to participate as mentees and any member to participate as mentors. Ladies, have a topic you need help in but another you excel at? You can sign up as both a mentee and a mentor at the same time!
The DAA asks that mentees be exclusively women but welcomes both men and women to participate as mentors. Mentors will be guiding female analysts who are ready to take on the next stage of their career.
Please contact email@example.com with questions.
What is missing from WiA? Well, if you are not a member yet - you. We welcome all DAA members to join us – women and men.
Please login and join the WiA community through the “Join/Leave Committees” page in your “My Account” area to get involved.
Interesting in sponsoring the DAA Women in Analytics Community? Please contact Matt Dirks, Director of Sponsorships.
You can also learn more about Digital Analytics Association sponsorship opportunities here.