Women in Analytics Community
What it is:
A community open to all DAA members interested in supporting gender equality within the profession and helping female analysts thrive.
WiA Mission: What do we want to do?
Provide education, advocacy, and influence to increase understanding and activate the resolution of issues facing women in analytics.
WiA Vision: What kind of world do we want to see?
An analytics profession that supports gender equality.
How WiA connects:
- Quarterly Calls on the 1st Thursday of every third month.
- WiA will have a luncheon session at the Las Vegas Marketing Analytics Summit on June 19 - 22, 2023.
- A blog to showcase women who are successful analysts and to highlight issues important to females in this profession.
- Thought Leader Conversations brought to you by Women in Analytics
- If you have ideas for topics you would like to see covered or if you have someone who you think should be spotlighted, please get in touch with Membership.
The DAA Mentoring Program
founded by WiA
If you are a professional in the digital analytics industry committed to growing as an analyst and advancing your career, you are a perfect fit to enroll in the DAA Mentoring Program.
DAA's expanded mentoring program is open to all DAA members who wish to strengthen their skills and competencies in the thriving analytics profession. We invite all interested members to participate as mentees and mentors. Is there an area in which you excel and another area where you may need help? You can sign up as both a mentee and a mentor simultaneously!
Mentors will guide analysts and digital marketers ready to take on the next stage of their careers.
Contact Membership with questions.
We hope you will take advantage of this exciting opportunity to forge new relationships, gain expert guidance and collaborate with professionals across the thriving digital analytics industry.
What is missing from WiA? Well, if you are not a member yet - you. We welcome all DAA members to join us – women and men.
Interested in sponsoring the DAA Women in Analytics Community? Please contact Matt Dirks, Director of Business Development.
You can also learn more about Digital Analytics Association sponsorship opportunities here.